Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Morsel: Nigella's Jumbleberry Crumble




What is a "jumbleberry" you ask? Well, in Nigella Lawson's recipe (below), jumbleberry refers to mixed summer fruits...even frozen ones, and this seems very appealing right now.

I would like to be friends with the English chef and "domestic goddess" Nigella Lawson. Many of her recipes hint that she goes on amazing vacations, and I'll bet I could tag along on her yacht, and she would think I was just the best guest ever. Nonetheless, I chose this particular Very English-sounding one to share because it's bound to have festive variety-of-berries colors in it (in honor of the Olympics and all the countries recognized there) and be a refreshing dessert (in honor of the summer heat).

 http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/jumbleberry-crumble-15

No comments:

Post a Comment