Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello Poland! Hej!


Love this

Lemons and blueberries - they're just where my taste buds are at this moment.This lovely bundt cake is called Easy Polish Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake. 

 

In my alphabetical dessert travels, I am nowhere near Poland.  In fact, I have been on my way to Botswana for quite some time and have been rather at a standstill.  Customs!  No, seriously. I have found a wonderful African writer's blog about her culinary journeys in Botswana and will be sharing her with you soon. She has an awesome blog and makes all sorts of African main dishes and desserts. She is truly a find.

 

In the meantime, if the summer heat is getting to you as it is me, then perhaps you might enjoy this little detour to Poland.

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment