Here are the top five edible suggestions I found (in other words suggestions that appeal to me the most...there’s actually so much one can do with rose water - it’s a bit overwhelming, but a lot like, “who knew?" unless, of course, you already knew!):
1. Add a couple teaspoons to about two quarts of lemonade.
2. Add a half teaspoon to your cup of green tea.
3. Make Raspberry Scones with Rose Water Glaze (recipe here: http://www.food.com/recipe/raspberry-scones-with-rose-water-glaze-173903)
4. Try Oranges in Sweet Rose Water (recipe here: http://www.food.com/recipe/oranges-in-sweet-rose-water-113200)
5. Check-out the brilliant www.yummly.com and their collection of desserts with rose water in them at http://www.yummly.com/recipes/rosewater-dessert.