The Bakery Traveler
Finding the sweet spots of the wild west while exploring the sweetness of the whole world.
Friday, November 23, 2012
Happy National Cranberry Day!
November 23 is National Cranberry Day
Oh, how I love cranberries.
Let me count the ways:
1. Sauce (as in this fab recipe at
2. Scones (as in this sumptuous recipe at
3. Bread (as in this brilliant recipe at
4. Juice -- I adore a nice, tart cranberry juice. Mini Bakery Travelers and I like to add a spritz of lime seltzer to ours to add a little more pop.
5. Everything else - and to know what I mean you must look at this link where there are 12 more sweet ways - including ice cream - to enjoy cranberries:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
National Cranberry Day
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)